Hi Sandy, All

I attended the Webex session this morning (Wednesday) and attempted the one on
Monday.

Here is my experience:

- Webex session was quick to launch and start today unlike Monday.

- I used the IETF audio stream along with the Webex visual just to get an idea
of real-time lag. (And as a backup in case Webex failed today.) Audio was
behind with respect to slides by maybe 10-15 seconds.

- The slides kept up very well and in sync with the jabber room logs.

- Audience voices were very clear (I know that's not a Webex thing in my case)
and discussion around the room was easy to follow. Plus Jabber logs today were
excellent. Together it made for very easy comprehension.

Eyes + Ears + Text  All information streams together worked great to give a
great experience.

- My location: Columbia, Maryland, USA (~ Washington DC.)

--Anuja