From: Roque Gagliano (rogaglia) [rogag...@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:51 AM
To: Murphy, Sandra
Cc: sidr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [sidr] remote participation experience today

Sandra,

I attend the meeting remotely on both Monday and Wednesday. I did not feel the
need for Webex as the audio streaming + jabber worked just fine.

My only comment is to re-emphasize what was mentioned by Wes on the jabber
room, please request including page numbers on presentation decks to facilitate
the remote experience.

Roque.