An astute reader notes that the original message:
  <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sidr/current/msg04563.html>

(additionally, until a moment ago the wiki doc for the meeting had
this text copied/pasted into it...)

Had the original timing data (full-day), the space and other
constraints dictate that the meeting will actually be 1300-1800 PDT.

-chris