Rob,

A reply to a couple of your comments:

  4.1.  Originating a New BGPSEC Update
     In particular, this AS number MUST match the AS number in
     the AS number resource extension field of the Resource PKI end-entity
     certificate(s) that will be used to verify the digital signature(s)
     constructed by this BGPSEC speaker.
"The" or "an"?   Is it legal for the EE certificate to cover more RFC
3779 resources than just a single ASN?
yes, an EE cert can contain multiple ASNs, if they were allocated to the
cert holder by the same parent.

  6.1.  Algorithm Suite Considerations
     To this end, a mandatory algorithm suites document will be created
     which specifies a mandatory-to-use 'current' algorithm suite for use
     by all BGPSEC speakers [12].  Additionally, the document specifies an
     additional 'new' algorithm suite that is recommended to implement.
Badly phrased, unless the real intent here is to say that we're going
to pick both the current and next algorithms right off the bat, which
seems unlikely to me.   I think it would be more correct to say that
we will specify an initial mandatory algorithm suite, and, once we
have some idea of what the next algorithm should be, we will publish
a series of updated documents phasing in the new one and (eventually,
years later) phasing out the old one.
that would be consistent with the alg migration strategy described in
draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-07

Steve