The protocol, threats and requirements documents are definitely tied together
and will progress together.  The three documents have been in the working group
for the same length of time, so you'd think that they, being so tied, would
have had equal attention and be equally mature.

On the non-process, reality side of things:  The newest protocol draft came out
on 7 Sep and I asked the working group to "look at this draft right away"
because it would be discussed at the interim meeting.  After eight days with no
comments, a wglc seemed a good idea.  Sad that our lives need a wglc to produce
participation, but it is what it is.

--Sandy