> Every public/private working group that I have been part of that
> discusses potential incremental roll out of RPKI based origin
> validation gets hung up on FUD about the brittleness of the system.

universally, the brittleness that seems to concern operators is the
hierarchy and the 'dutch court' attack.  this does nothing for that.

the brittleness this seems to address is perceived by rirs, who have
already deployed.

so i do not see this as solving a real deployment issue.  otoh, i do
not see it as being highly destructive.  more of a not clearly needed
change when there is plenty of other work to be done.

randy