On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Christopher Morrow
> <morrowc.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pinging this thread to catch anyone who didn't reply but had thoughts
>> I'd like to close this out tomorrow before 5pm EST (10pm UTC).
>>

> Damn my lack of date specificity!!
>   To be clear, I'd like to make the call on this:
>     2015-11-25 10pm UTC
>    (November 25 2015 10pm UTC)

Ok, with a few extra days to let some more chatter progress, I think
the overall bent here is: "Please do more work on this."

With that in mind, I'd like the authors not gih@ to ping me and i'll
provide a pointer to the current xml, then I hope we can get moving
along with this in the coming quarters.

Thanks to those folk that replied to the question(s).

-chris