​
howdy, it's past 4/29/2016 || 29/4/2016 || Mar 29 2016... and from the
discussion on-list and mostly in the room in EZE, it appears:

  "Please maintain Proposed Standard as the track for SIDR work."

i think this closes out the discussion.

thanks for deliberating and discussing this topic!

-chris
co-chair