Proposed -05, reflecting comments from AD review:

https://subvert-ietf.hactrn.net/rpki-oob-setup/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-05.txt

https://subvert-ietf.hactrn.net/rpki-oob-setup/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-05-from-04.diff.html

Absent objections, I will post to I-D repository, probably tomorrow.

Note for anybody going over the changes with a fine-tooth comb: there
was one minor correction which could be construed as substantive.
It's purely a syntax issue, with no effect on protocol semantics.  The
textual description of the <authorization/> token reflected an earlier
version of the protocol syntax in which there was an extra <bpki_ta/>
element nested within the <authorization/> element.  This changed some
time ago in the schema, the examples, and the running code, but
apparently nobody (including me) noticed the old syntax lurking in the
text.  Had this come up after publication I would called it an
erratum, but since we caught it now, I just went ahead and fixed it. :)