Randy:

Just one nit: RFC6490 was obsoleted by rfc7730.

Sorry I didn’t catch this earlier.  I think this is the last change needed, so
I’ll take care of it with a note to the RFC Editor.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 1/4/17, 11:06 PM, "iesg on behalf of Randy Bush"
<iesg-boun...@ietf.org<mailto:iesg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of
ra...@psg.com<mailto:ra...@psg.com>> wrote:

"The considerations for RPKI objects (Certificates, Certificate
Revocation Lists (CRLs), manifests, Ghostbusters Records [RFC6481]),
Trust Anchor Locators (TALs) [RFC6490], cache behaviours of
synchronisation and validation from the section on RPKI Distribution
and Maintenance of [RFC7115] apply. Specific considerations relating
to ROA objects do not apply to this document"

done.  one can tell you hang out with lawyers who are paid by the word.
it says the exact same think with six times as many words.