Since RFC's intention is to provide guidance, i believe that saying "a forged
origin attack cannot succeed against 10.0.666.0/24" is a little bit confusing,
because this statement is valid even without any RPKI in place.

After all, there is another reference of a non-documentation but valid prefix
10.0.42.0/24 already included and imho it wouldn't do any harm to include one
more.

--
Tassos