From: Eduardo Anglada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:22:54 AM
Subject: [SIESTA-L] ANNOUNCE: LDA & GGA pseudo databases

Dear Users of Siesta,

There is a new collection of pseudopotentials available for SIESTA!
I have translated the LDA/GGA pseudos in the Fritz-Haber-Instute (FHI)
format
of ABINIT's database found in http://www.abinit.org/Psps/?text=psps so
now
they can be used with SIESTA.

The database can be found In the siesta web page: http://www.uam.es/siesta
Follow the link "Pseudos & Basis" in the left menu.

I would like to thank the ABINIT team for sharing their pseudos with
the community.

If you encounter any problems feel free to post them in the list.

Best regards,

Eduardo

Be a better friend, newshound, and