To  Eduardo:

        I have tried to get the Si ' s pseudo  but it's said "

*ATENCIÓN*: *La página solicitada no se ha encontrado o el vínculo seguido
es erróneo. Por favor, disculpe la molestia.*

*WARNING*: *The requested object  does not exist on this server. The link
you followed is either outdated, inaccurate. Please, excuse the
inconvenience.*

"
   I can only see your update of this kind:
'  Pseudopotentials with and without core electrons promoted to the valence
(semicore) available. SIESTA can use these pseudos.'

    what's the matter, can you tell me ? Thank you very much :)

shanghui