Hi Oleksandr Voznyy,

Thanks for your instruction. However, I am stuck at 'sourcing the profile'.
When I run ./xcConfigure at home directory of XCrySDen, I see some options,
I have chosen yes[y] for all options except for CRYSTAL package.

I have copied your sent ./xcrysden as C:\Documents and
Settings\hossain2\.xcrysden. At this end I see some copying problem, and it
ask me to edit the custom-definition file. What I do at this stage. I am
attaching the window I am getting as bmp.file.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Zubaer