Dear Simon,

  When i try to convert C.RHO file to C.xsf i got this type of message. Is
there any errror in this

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 30]# /root/Latest/rho2xsf
  Specify SystemLabel (or 'siesta' if none): C
  Now define the grid cell for your XCrysDen plot.
  Note that it can be arbitrarily chosen with respect to the Siesta simulation
cell, and it needs not to be orthogonal. We'll define it by the origin point
and three spanning vectors. They can be given in Bohr or Ang.
  Would you use Bohr (B) or Ang (A) ? A
  Enter origin point in Ang : -3 -3 0
  Enter 1st spanning vector in Ang : 6 0 0
  Enter 2nd spanning vector in Ang : 0 6 0
  Enter 3rd spanning vector in Ang : 0 0 6
  The box contains 18 atoms.
  Now define the grid. If you want it two-dimensional,
  give 1 as number of grid points along one spanning vector.
  Enter number of grid points along three vectors: 50 50 50
  Add grid property (LDOS, RHO, ...; or BYE if none): RHO
  Found and opened: C.RHO
  mesh0 = (    0     16       0  ),       nspin=      192
  forrtl: severe (71): integer divide by zero
  Image       PC               Routine          Line            Source
  rho2xsf     0804CBDA    Unknown       Unknown     Unknown
  rho2xsf     0804B5F3     Unknown       Unknown     Unknown
  rho2xsf     080493FA     Unknown       Unknown     Unknown
  libc.so.6   009E7DE3    Unknown       Unknown     Unknown
  rho2xsf     08049331      Unknown      Unknown     Unknown
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 30]#

  I got C.xsf file which i have send by attachment in previous mail.
  And after this when i try to view this C.xsf file with xcrysden it give me
error
  ERROR: ERROR: An Error occured, while reading XSF file
  /root/xcrys_temp/xc_5998/C.XSF.raw

  Where is the error. Is there any wrong with the information io give to
convert rho to xsf?

  Thanks.
  Vikas Thakur.

vikas thakur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Dear Simon,

  I am sending my C.xsf file by attachment please check it

  Thanking you. Good Luck

  Vikas Thakur

Simon Dubois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear Vikas,

If the .xsf file is not too big, you may send it and it will probably be
possible to see what is wrong with it....

Simon