hello siesta user,
  i am calculating for Sn liq by using nose algorithm. Here i arrange 125 atoms
in cube and doing MD Nose
  I calculate for target temperature of 100 k.....
  and final MD step till 500
  but after 500 MD's the structure get very very less distorted and looks very
similar to cubic.....
  So my question is 1. why the atoms dont move to appreciable extend....
  2. in my fdf file what else i add or modified to get the correct answer....

---------------------------------
# $Id: ptn.fdf,v 1.1 1999/04/20 14:43:44 emilio Exp $
# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# FDF fo
#
# E. Artacho, April 1999
# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SystemName          Sn
SystemLabel         Sn

NumberOfAtoms           125
NumberOfSpecies         1
%block ChemicalSpeciesLabel
   1     50    Sn
%endblock ChemicalSpeciesLabel

PAO.BasisType       split
#PAO.BasisSize       DZP
PAO.EnergyShift     0.1    eV
PAO.SplitNorm       0.2000

%block PAO.Basis                 # Define Basis set
Sn          3                    # Species label, number of l-shells
 n=5   0   2 P   1                   # n, l, Nzeta, Polarization, NzetaPol
   5.830      4.597
   1.000      1.000
 n=5   1   2                         # n, l, Nzeta
   7.675      5.545
   1.000      1.000
 n=4   2   1                         # n, l, Nzeta
   3.449
   1.000
%endblock PAO.Basis

LatticeConstant      3.0445262  Ang
#LatticeConstant      26.02763754  Ang
#%block SuperCell
#  6    0    0
#  0    5    0
#  0    0    5
#%endblock SuperCell

%block LatticeVectors
  1.0   0.0    0.0
  0.0   1.0    0.0
  0.0   0.0    1.0
%endblock LatticeVectors

MeshCutoff    315.0 Ry

# SCF options
MaxSCFIterations         500         # Maximum number of SCF iter
DM.MixingWeight          0.3           # New DM amount for next SCF cycle
DM.Tolerance             1.d-4         # Tolerance in maximum difference
DM.NumberPulay           8             # Number of pulay mixing steps
DM.UseSaveDM             .false.       # tells if already existing density
matrix is to be used or not

WriteCoorXmol      .true.
WriteMullikenPop         1
WriteForces              .true.
ElectronicTemperature    30 meV
xc.functional            LDA
xc.authors               CA
 WriteCoorStep        .true.
AtomCoorFormatOut     Ang

SolutionMethod           Diagon        # OrderN or Diagon

#AtomicCoordinatesFormat  Fractional
#%block AtomicCoordinatesAndAtomicSpecies
#     0.0000     0.0000     0.0000     1
#%endblock AtomicCoordinatesAndAtomicSpecies
#     0.2500     0.2500     0.2500     1

MD.UseSaveXV       .true.

MD.UseStructFile   .true.

MD.TypeOfRun           Nose             # Type of dynamics:
MD.LengthTimeStep      0.1 fs
MD.InitialTimeStep     195
MD.FinalTimeStep       500
MD.InitialTemperature  100   K