Dear Yong Liu,
As far as I understood you want to keep a=b!=c and angles 90, 90 ,90
after relaxation, don't you? Then you don't need any geometry
constraints, just make variablecell=true calculations. To my
experience, the angles will not change or change a little (in my case
smth like 89.999). Then use obtained lattice parameters and
coordinates and repeat the relaxation but with VariableCell = false.
Manually change angles to 90 90 90, if they were changed in previous
run. This second calculation will relax atomic cooredinates only, not
unit cell.