Dear Victor,
  First, thank you for your reply. Just as you say, I have test a atom line
just now and find that the results are not infulenced by the direction of
the atom line.
  But if I want to do a NonCollinearSpin calculations about a atom line,
how can I determine the theta and phi? In other words, how can I use the
theta and phi to determine the relative spin between theose atoms. Can
you give me a modle about a system contained two atoms.
  In my mind, if there is not a fixed direction, it is difficult to use
the theta and phi beacuse I do not know what they are meaning.
  Please help me, I am pullzed by this question and interesting about it.
%block DM.InitSpin
1   +    theta   phi
2   +    theta   phi
%endblock DM.InitSpin