From: Siesta, Self-Consistent DFT LCAO program, http://www.uam.es/siesta on
behalf of John B. Baba
Sent: Wed 12/20/2006 07:02
To: SIESTA-L@listserv.uam.es
Subject: [SIESTA-L] NonCollinearSpin

Dear All:
    I am a new SIESTA user. I am puzzled by the question about the SIESTA
 funtion of NonCollinearSpin.
    My question: When I set one atom with plus spin in the input file, but
I don't know which direction is the tolerent direction in SIESTA. If I
put atoms in line along the Z-axis and set them with a plus spin, then which
direction is the spins point at? Do they all point at z-dirction or
other directions?
    Hope for your help. Thank you very much.

                                    Sincerely: Xianlong Wang