Hi everyone,

   Just a quick follow up on the NaN errors I have been running into with
Siesta 2.0.  It looks like the error occurs in the cdiag subroutine
(cdiag.F) when pzheevd is called to solve the standard eigenvalue
problem.  I have tried changing the parameters of the run (i.e.
DivideConquer, Set2D), but similar problems occur.

This means it is probably a problem with the scalapack library.  Has
anyone successfully compiled the parallel version of Siesta with lam-mpi
7.1.1 with intel compilers version 8 or 9?  If they have, I would be
interested in comparing your Bmake, SLmake input files for BLACS and
SCALAPACK with what I am using.

Thanks,

Derek