Hello Bipul.

I am afraid the answer is pretty simple :-(
It is not possible: this feature has not been implemented in any officially distrbuted version of Siesta.

Riccardo

En/na bipul rakshit ha escrit:
hello siesta users,
Please tell me that how to calculate the spin-orbit interaction.
i.e. what option in *.fdf file is used to calculate the spin-orbit interaction. with regards

Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/messengertagline/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com>

--

Riccardo Rurali
Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeria (ETSE)

tel.: +34 93 581 3531
fax.: +34 93 581 2600
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]