Dear Siesta people,
I'm trying to obtain the phonons dispersion curves for lead.
I have obtained a good bulk modulus with:

NumberOfAtoms       1
NumberOfSpecies     1

LatticeConstant      $a  Bohr

%block LatticeVectors
0.0 0.5 0.5
0.5 0.0 0.5
0.5 0.5 0.0
%endblock LatticeVectors

AtomicCoordinatesFormat   ScaledCartesian

PAO.BasisSize DZP

%block kgrid_Monkhorst_Pack
 12   0   0    0.0
 0   12   0    0.0
 0   0   12    0.0
%endblock kgrid_Monkhorst_Pack

MeshCutoff 50.0 Ry
DM.MixingWeight  0.1
DM.NumberPulay    3
DM.Tolerance     1.0d-5

OccupationFunction MP
SolutionMethod       diagon
ElectronicTemperature 400 meV

fitting the murnaghan equation of state.

but I don't obtain the good phonons dispersions with the same parameters.
I think it is due to the different cell dimension which requires more k-points.
The calculation is too slow to perform a convergence study.
could someone suggest me how to obtain the right phonons dispersions in
\Gamma       X       W       X       K    \Gamma       L ?

best regards,
Raffaele Buffa