From: "Andrei Postnikov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <SIESTA-L@LISTSERV.UAM.ES>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] variation of lattice constants

On Tue, 10 May 2005, [iso-8859-9] Prof.Dr. Kemal ÇOLAKO^^LU wrote:

| Dear Siesta users and developers,
| We would like to see the pressure -dependence of elastic constansts on
some semiconductors.But for this, firstly we need to calculate the
pressure -dependence of lattice constants using Siesta.How can we enter
the pressure to see the effect  on energy ?

Dear Kemal,

you need to set         MD.TargetPressure
in combination with     MD.VariableCell   T

Good luck,

Andrei Postnikov

+-- Dr. habil. Andrei Postnikov ----- Tel. +49-541-969.2377 -- Fax
.2351 ---+
| Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung - FZ Juelich, D-52425 Juelich,
Germany |
+-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---------
http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/apostnik/ --+