Dear Rudy (and all),

As far as I know, the format "cube" is only valid for orthogonal cells.  There
are other options to plot .RHO (and .DRHO, .VH, .VT, etc).  Some of them are
included in the siesta/Utils directory. Check the mailing-list history, because
this is a frequent topic of discussion.

You can also use the format of XCrysden (called xfs) to plot 3D surfaces.  I
attach a script similar to grid2cube.f, written in f77, that you can use in the
same way as grid2cube.  You can download XCrysden at: http://www.xcrysden.org/

Cheers,
Miguel