Hi Rudy,

I have been using XCrysDen and I think it handles non-orthogonal cells,
provided you supply the data in the XCrysDen format. At least I have
been able to plot the charge density of a graphene sheet using it. You
have to write a small fortran program to write the data in a readable
format, but this is pretty easy to do. Try looking at the XXrysDen
homepage: http://www.xcrysden.org

Regards,

Marcos

--