Dear SIESTA users,

I am trying to perform some background calculations on
GaN bulk (determination of lattice parameters !!). In
my calculations I consider the Ga-3d electrons as a
part of valence electrons (suitable pseudopotentials
were generated for this purpose).I am using DZP-basis
for Ga and DZ-basis for N.
I tryed to perform calculations without specifying
explicitely a PAO.Basis block !! (try to use the
default values): the calculation was failed and I got
a message according with I have to build a PAO.Basis
block to include semicore states.

I tryed to design an explicit PAO.Basis block, but
without success, I got the following message : "Wrong
number of rc's"

is anyone could provide me a PAO.Basis block for Ga
(including 3d states, and incorporating polarization
!!??). By the way, optimizd based functions for N(DZ)
and Ga(DZP) are wellcome !!????

Thank you in advance !!

Imad