-----Message d'origine-----
De : Siesta, Self-Consistent DFT LCAO program, http://www.uam.es/siesta
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Michel Gelize
Envoyé : jeudi 4 novembre 2004 16:16
À : SIESTA-L@LISTSERV.UAM.ES
Objet : [SIESTA-L] siesta compilation with pgf90

Hi all,

I just downloaded SIESTA and am having trouble compiling on a LINUX
system with Redhat 7.1 and pgf90 compiler.

The problem seems to be related to the code defining some variables as
arrays, and later on as variables that are not arrays. Specifically, I
get compile errors in atom.f from lines with iz, charge, and basistypes.
Also, in basis_specs.f from nzeta. These are all defined in
basis_types.f as arrays but used in atom.f and basis_specs.f as if they
are not arrays.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards

        Michel Gelize