Dear Michael:
   I have succeded in creating its pseudopotential using your input file in a
given
format.By the way, the format-changed input file and  its pseudopotential file
have
been placed in the attachment.
  Best

Hello,

I am trying to generate the pseudopotential for Cd.  I have tried to create
this file
several time using examples for Oxegen and others. But no matter what I do I
get the
following error message.

cp: cannot stat `VPSOUT': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `VPSFMT': No such file or directory
==> Output data in directory Cd
==> Pseudopotential in Cd

Based on the manual and the archives I know that the format of the Atom inp
file is
critical. But can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Below is the inp file I
was
trying to use. The 2.4 came from the Octopus website I found in the archives

   pg      Cadmium
        tm2  2.40
  n=Cd    c=ca
       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0       0.0
    8    4
    4    1    10.00     0.00
    5    0     2.00      0.00
    5    1     0.00      0.00
    4    3     0.00      0.00
   2.40     2.40    2.40     2.40

Attachment Converted: "c:\cygwin\home\paz\e-mail\attach\Cd.inp"

Attachment Converted: "c:\cygwin\home\paz\e-mail\attach\Cd.psf"