It does not matter with step you use to plot this ExV surface, the result
must be the same if you are using the same basis set and so on ... by the
way, 4% isent so bad result for a first guess basis, and your Bulk modulus
is absolutelly ok ... another think is, try to compare your results with
another DFT results instead to experimental values only, some times DFT
dosent agree so well with the experiments...