Dear Swaroop,

Which are the values of the mesh in the previous CG steps?
Are they very different? Maybe we can guess what is going on.
Regards,
Eduardo

On 23/05/2008, at 14:24, M.Sairam Swaroop wrote:

Dear Eduardo

We have compiled siesta with a 64 bit compiler and we have allowed for a
variable cell CG minimization. siesta was able to diagonalize the
hamiltonian in the first CG step. We need these many k-points due to the
periodicity in the system. Are there any issues with variable cell
calculations and mesh rebuilding.

please do help us out. If there are any other inputs that i should provide
then please so let me know.

regards

swaroop