Hi all,

I tried using mkl 9.1.023 and then siesta compiles and runs smoothly. So,
a question to the developers (and the rest of the list, as well): has
siesta been compiled in parallel - and most importantly, run without
errors :D - using the latest version of the mkl, using mpich2 and
"home-compiled" scalapack and blacs? Does it work properly with the latest
mkl AND the intel mpi (which now is available free of charge as well)?

Cheers,

Marcos

Vous avez écrit / You have written / Lei ha scritto / Você escreveu...
Marcos Verissimo Alves