Hi Catrina,

Once you have run input:
./*input* < SysLabel.EPSIMG

you need only run *optical* without the redirect arrow:
./*optical*

This will automatically read the e2.dat file and provide you with the real
permittivity and other such things.

If you're performing a calculation on metals and you want to add the
intraband component of the dielectric function, you can use the following to
convert from relaxation time (in seconds ) into hartree's

    H=6.626068E-34;
    Elec=1.60217646E-19;
    PI=3.14159265;
    eV=((1/$1)*H)/(2*PI*Elec);