Dear all..
I have a question regarding the running of smeagol package. When I tried to
run the examples in the smeagol.1.0b distribution, I am getting the
following error message and the program stops .
siesta:                 ===============================
                            Begin MD step =      1
                        ===============================

superc: Internal auxiliary supercell:     1 x     1 x     3  =       3
superc: Number of atoms, orbitals, and projectors:      6     6    24

InitMesh: MESH =    80 x    80 x    36 =      230400
InitMesh: Mesh cutoff (required, used) =   100.000   114.217 Ry

* Maximum dynamic memory allocated =    16 MB

stepf: Fermi-Dirac step function
 FERMID: ITERATION HAS NOT CONVERGED.
 FERMID: QTOT,SUMQ=   2.00000000000000      NaN
I have seen that this problem is being  discussed in the siesta list , still
I couldnt find a solution after trying various options , like changing the
tolerance, mesh cut off..
But I am not getting any such problems if I am runing the siesta.2.0
version.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks in advance
Asa
--
Assa Aravindh.S