Dear prof. Pablo,

 I rally dnt know the actual cause of the problem, but I have seen that
there are discussions in the forum on same issue. For  running smeagol, for
the electronic structure part the siesta_1.3f1p  version is used.
Calculations with siesta.2.0 version is running successfully.
I expect responses from people who have similar experiences.
Thanks,
Asa

--
Assa Aravindh.S