Dear Mehmet:

To be fair, you forgot to mention that to enjoy the gui, you have to be ready
to pay periodically for the atk license (quite a non negligible amount).

But this is really not the place to advertise any code!
So please let us not do so in the future

Yours,

Jose A. Torres
--
Jose A. Torres, Ph.D
Manager of the SIESTA Software

> Instead of waiting for 3.0, I think you should try ATK
(http://www.quantumwise.com/). It
has a gui
> and it is very easy to learn. I took me only 3 days to compile/learn/run it.
Also you can
gain lots
> [...]
> >
> >     If you have a license you don't need a new one.
> >     You should see it there when you login in the siesta web site
> >     after it has been announced.
> >
> >     Emilio
> >

> >      >
> >      > 2009/6/26 Emilio Artacho <ea...@cam.ac.uk
> >     <mailto:ea...@cam.ac.uk> <ea...@cam.ac.uk <mailto:ea...@cam.ac.uk>>>
> >      >
> >      > Hi Francisco
> >      >
> >      > The 3.0 version (should come up very shortly) has it included
> >      > in the package.
> >      >
> >      > Emilio
> >      >
> >      >
> >      > francisco tiano wrote:
> >      >
> >      > Hello, I need a favor, someone knows where I can obtain the
> >      > TranSiesta?, I already have the license of the Siesta but I
> >      > need to calculate properties of transport and i can't find the
> >      > program in any part.
> >      >
> >      >
> >      > --
> >      > Emilio Artacho
> >      >
> >      > Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
> >      > Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK
> >      > Tel. (+44/0) 1223 333480, Fax (+44/0) 1223 333450
> >      > emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk <mailto:%20%20%20%20%20emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk>
> >     <emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk <mailto:emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk>>,
> >      > http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/~emilio
> >     <http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/%7Eemilio <http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/~emilio>>
> >      >
> >      >

> >     --
> >     Emilio Artacho
> >
> >     Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
> >     Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK
> >     Tel. (+44/0) 1223 333480, Fax (+44/0) 1223 333450
> >     emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk <mailto:emi...@esc.cam.ac.uk>,
> >     http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/~emilio
> >

> > --
> > Eradatmand
> > Reza Kalantari-Nezhad
> > PhD. Student
> > AmirKabir University of Technology
> > Home: +98-21-77465193
> > Mobile: +98-912-7633204
> > Mobile: +98-935-2578543
>
> --
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> *   Mehmet Topsakal                               *
> *   Ph.D. Student                                 *
> *   UNAM-Institute of Materials Science and       *
> *   Nanotechnology. Bilkent University.           *
> *   Room: UNAM-106. 06800 Bilkent, Ankara/Türkiye *
> *   Tel: +90 312 290 3527 Fax: +90 312 266 4365   *
> *   Web: www.unam.bilkent.edu.tr/~topsakal        *
> *   E-mail: topsa...@nano.org.tr                  *
> *           meto...@gmail.com                     *
> *   UNAM  : www.nano.org.tr                       *

Mensaje enviado mediante una herramienta Webmail integrada en *El Rincon*: