Hi all again
As I told you, I have a problem with pi-stacking distance, which is smaller than the typical experimental value .According with your suggestions I have solved my problem from two different ways: . a) I have reduced PAO.EnergyShift to 0.15 eV (before 0.30 eV), calculated pi-staking distance 3.548

b) I have used a DZ2P for S and C (my system has C, H and S) basis sets. However, I don't know it is well built. Calculated pi-staking distance 3.52

%block PAO.Basis
C           2                    # Species label, number of l-shells
 n=2   0   2                         # n, l, Nzeta
   0.0   0.0
   1.000      1.000
 n=2   1   2  P   2                   # n, l, Nzeta, Polarization, NzetaPol
   0.0     0.0
   1.000      1.000
S           2                    # Species label, number of l-shells
 n=3   0   2                         # n, l, Nzeta
   0.0      0.0
   1.000      1.000
 n=3   1   2 P   2                   # n, l, Nzeta, Polarization, NzetaPol
   0.0      0.0
   1.000      1.000
%endblock PAO.Basis

Does DZ2P basis set well built? If so, which is the most correct solution? I think that a)........

Thanks

Gregorio