Hi Diego,
The error comes from the undirected input/output; this is why you get the
following line:
reinit: Reading from standard input

In other words, the program is *not* reading your input file and attempts to
read an empty INPUT_DEBUG file.

Try running your job the following way:

mpirun -np 6 siesta < ch3.fdf > ch3.out

If for some reason, the "<" piping is not allowed in your system (can happen),
try the following:
cp ch3.fdf INPUT_DEBUG

mpirun -np 6 siesta

In this case, since there is no input file, SIESTA looks by default for a file
called INPUT_DEBUG. I'll pick your input file and will run. The output will
appear on the standard output (screen) as the program goes.

Cheers,
-Salvador.