Dear Nick,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have make a sample of k-points on the electrode. But the TSHS file of
electrode is calcualted on anothter  cluster of which the OS is Suse. Due to
the memeory capacity, I have to use a large memeory cluster. But on this one,
the OS is  Ubuntu. So I guess, the error may be caused by this. So I
recalculate the electrode on the new cluster. The task is in the queue. I hope
this can solve this problem. If it does not work, I will follow your
instruction step by step to figure out the reasion.

But another thing strange I have met is: in the mannul it saids the fdf is case
insensitive. And this is true in the suse cluster. But on the Ubuntu cluster,
it not the case. In Z-matrix declaration, the key word "Variables" is not
recognized, it must be "variables". Is this because Ubuntu?

Best regard.

Yours

Guangping Zhang

2013-10-10