Transferring binary files across different architectures is highly
inadvisable! And will almost definitely fail. So do try to avoid this.

That part of the fdf is actually case-sensitive as it searches by the
fortran INDEX routine which matches case. It should be case sensitive on
both of them for the z-matrix blocks, i.e. these should be lower-case:
molecule
scale, frac, cart
constant
variable
constraint

Are you sure you they behave differently?

Kind regards Nick

Responder a