Hello Behnaz,

I'm not an expert on the subject, but it seems like the compiler can't find the
linear algebra libraries it needs to build TBtrans. You should try to use the
same makefile you used to build SIESTA/TranSIESTA. It worked for me!

Best luck!!

Sebastian Caicedo Davila
Bionanoelectronics Research Group
School of electrical and electronics engineering
Universidad del Valle
Cali - Colombia.

On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:25 PM, Behnaz Bagheri <behnaz.bagher...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Siesta users,
>
> I am totally new to siesta and transiesta. I tried to use TBTrans in Utill
> file and typed make there but I got this error massage which I don't know how
> to solve:
>  echo "***Please see top of Makefile"
> f95: error: dc_lapack.a: No such file or directory
> f95: error: liblapack.a: No such file or directory
> f95: error: zgesv_lapack.a: No such file or directory
> f95: error: libblas.a: No such file or directory
> ***Please see top of Makefile
>

>  I looked at the top of Makefile but I don't know how to solve the problem.
> I've attached the error and the Makefile.
> I really appreciate you help.
>
> With kind regards,
> Behnaz
>

> <TBTransproblem><Makefile>