Did to compile transiesta ? Use the same lapack and blas library for tbtrans.
During compilation of transiesta if you get same error message then during
configuration before using make  in SRC directory. you may  give the path for
lapack and blas library installed out of siesta/transiesta. I did in this
way... and its working in siesta-trunk.XXX versions..

mohan

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014 11:57 PM, Behnaz Bagheri <behnaz.bagher...@gmail.com>