sure, but how to export the output of terminal? please..

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Nick Papior Andersen
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Could you please do the previous steps, and between each run the command
> "ls -l"
> Then show us the output of those.
>
>
> 2014-04-12 15:08 GMT+00:00 jv sharma <[email protected]>:
>
> Attached arch.make generated in Obj after following the given steps.
>> Getting the same message again:
>> make: ***No targets. Stop.
>>
>> Please help.
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Nick Papior Andersen <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Have you runned:
>>> ../Src/obj_setup.sh?
>>> It is not clear from your mail.
>>>
>>> The order of things:
>>>
>>> $> cd <root of siesta>
>>> $> mkdir -p Obj
>>> $> cd Obj
>>> $> ../Src/configure <options>
>>> $> ../Src/obj_setup.sh
>>> $> make
>>>
>>> That configure is called somewhere else shouldn't matter much. However,
>>> it doesn't clutter your source directory.
>>>
>>>
>>> 2014-04-11 16:12 GMT+00:00 jv sharma <[email protected]>:
>>>
>>> Dear Siesta experts/ users,
>>>>
>>>> I am very new to Siesta. I am trying to compile Siesta-3.2-pl-4 on
>>>> Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
>>>> My system configuration is: i7 processor, x86_64.
>>>> Everything is going well with the installation.
>>>> Just when it comes to give "make" at the end, I am getting this error:
>>>>
>>>> make: ***No targets. Stop.
>>>>
>>>> Attached here the *arch.make* file generated in siesta-3.2-pl-4/Src
>>>> after ./configure
>>>> I have copied this arch.make to siesta-3.2-pl-4/Obj
>>>>
>>>> Please provide some working solution, as I am very eager to work with
>>>> Siesta for some good problems I've in hand.
>>>> Many thanks.
>>>>
>>>> With best regards,
>>>> JVN Sarma, India.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kind regards Nick
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Kind regards Nick
>

Responder a