Dear Jeetu

Try Avogadro or Jmol to create graphene structure and find xyz coordinates of
structure. The you can create fdf input file for further use in siesta. All the
best.

Dr Mohan L Verma
Prof & Head
Department of Applied Physics
FET,SSGI Shri Shankaracharya Technical Campus-Junwani, Bhilai (Chhattisgrah)
INDIA
490020
email : drmoha...@gmail.com

     On Thursday, 2 July 2015 3:42 PM, Jeetu Donderiya