Dear Jeetu ,
                 I think you can start with some programming platform..like
python or sth.And if you jast want to see the structure then use the .XYZ
file in openbabel and convert it to the .pdb and then use VMD to see the
structure.i think for long term you should install both of these
programs.And the file I have given you is single atomic sheet only as in
case of graphene we  have to define two carbon atoms bcoz of its structure.

ANANT VIJAY VARMA
M.Tech. STUDENT
CENTER FOR CONVERGING TECHNOLOGIES
UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN