Hi Mahmood,

 I know next to nothing about Rocks, so I'll leave that to
 more knowledgeable people,

On 07/08/2016 12:44 PM, Mahmood Naderan wrote:

​As I borrowed From Robert (RCP).

I have to change those line, but I am not sure what to do. Here is my
suggestion

LAPACK_LIBS=liblapack.a librefblas.a libtmglib.a

 If I recall correctly, librefblas.a and libtmglib.a are built
 for testing purposes, so you don't need them.

 Make sure, however, of installing a decent blas library, which
 is the engine behind lapack, otherwise you'll get horrible
 performance. That's why I linked in an optimized blas, namely,
 atlas; openblas is another reasonable choice.

SCALAPACK_LIBS=libscalapack.a
NETCDF_INCFLAGS= -I/usr/include
NETCDF_LIBS= -lnetcdf -lnetcdff
​LIBS=$(SCALAPACK_LIBS) $(LAPACK_LIBS) $(NETCDF_LIBS)

 Good luck,

 Roberto

Responder a