This question can be a kind of stupid one, but I need a confirmation so
that I ask here.

I saw the integration scheme of TRANSIESTA, and found that FD distribution
is considered during Gaussian quadrature. I am trying to catch a 'missing'
state during density integration under nonequilibrium situation, thus I
need to generate new gaufermi_x functions for my purpose. (I found that it
is usually called as bound state problem) Can anybody give me a hint on
this problem?

I will be looking forward to receiving replies from developers.

--
Jeonghun Yun
Postdoctoral Researcher