Hi Jeonghun Yun,

Implementing a different contour for this may be rather difficult.

First of all, it depends on whether you use 4.0, or 4.1?
For 4.0 you should look into file: m_ts_contour.F90
While for 4.1 you should look into file: m_ts_contour_eq.F90

If you _only_ wish to change the weights and nodes of the Gauss-Fermi
quadrature functions, that may be MUCH easier as that is simply replacing
values to correspond to your wish.
It all depends.

--
Kind regards Nick