Dear Haider
I am also working on transiesta for calculating some transport properties, so i
suggest you to copy both these two files because one is for density matrix
calculating by diagonal method and the other is with transiesta by using
transiesta executable in both cases. Thus you will not start you next bias
point from the scratch and will be able to save some time.
Good Luck

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: El-abed Haidar
<ehai2...@uni.sydney.edu.au> Date: 10/3/18  9:39 AM  (GMT+09:00) To:
siesta-l@uam.es Subject: [SIESTA-L] Concern about TSDE and DM file

Good morning all,
When I am running a transiesta run for different voltages i usually copy the DM
file and not the TSDE as recommended in the manual since both have the same
content. Is that wrong? Should I copy TSDE instead of DM ? or
 even better should I copy both?
Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
EL-Abed

 El-abed
 Haidar | Doctor
 of Philosophy (Science)