Dear Alex,

You are hitting an internal limit in the size of the radial function registry
pool.
If you have access to the code, you can change the line

  integer, parameter :: nmax_funcs = 300

in ‘Src/matel_registry.F90’ to make the parameter ‘nmax_funcs’ larger, and
recompile.

In a forthcoming version the pool will be made dynamically resizable.

  Best regards,

  Alberto