Dear Alberto,

Worked perfectly.
Thanks a lot!

Best,

Alex

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:11:02 +0100, Alberto Garcia wrote:
Dear Alex,

You are hitting an internal limit in the size of the radial function
registry pool.
If you have access to the code, you can change the line

  integer, parameter :: nmax_funcs = 300

in ‘Src/matel_registry.F90’ to make the parameter ‘nmax_funcs’
larger, and recompile.

In a forthcoming version the pool will be made dynamically resizable.

  Best regards,

  Alberto